Monday, August 6, 2012

Sad to Move?

I don't have any new updates on the house. Things are moving along nicely. We have been absolutely consumed with trying to get this house packed. Yes yes, it is true. I am a hoarder or sorts, so we have so much to go through! Today, I thought I'd take this opportunity to discuss what a lot of people have been asking me lately: "Aren't you sad to leave your house?" Which is usually followed by "It's the house you brought your babies home to.... you have so many memories there." Indeed, that is true. We have a boat load of memories in this house. But am I sad to leave this house? No. I'm not really sad to leave this place. For that exact reason, it's just a place. The house didn't make all those memories, people did! And all those people still remain. So we are moving this party I like to call life to the beach... and everyone is invited to make more memories there.

2 comments:

  1. When the roll is called out yonder -- We'll be there. It will be nice to have beach friends when we are out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could not be more right Kac! Excited to see the new place and all the amazing things you do (and the baby you will bring home to that house!).
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete