Friday, July 20, 2012

PV House Update (Photos +Video!)

Stopped by the house this afternoon and they made some MAJOR progress.  Work has started for the small addition and it looks like they will be ready to lay concrete next week!
Inside, most of the new framing is up and the slab has been drilled to move plumbing.  I made a video today that takes you on a few minute tour through the house.  Disclaimer:  I am not a very good videographer and talk really fast and the kids are kind of helping, but mostly just being loud....I think you can kind of get the gist though.  By the end I am calling the master bedroom the bathroom and am spacey because  I hear the kids up to no good. Then my phone dies.  Of course.  So the last room in the video is our master bedroom and the addition (pictured above) will come off the master and be 2 closets, a master bath, and a laundry room. oh... and we just came from the beach, which is why Lucy is in her swim suit.
Here you go:






No comments:

Post a Comment