Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Brain Fart

So I've been trying to sign on to Blogger for a few months months now... but couldn't remember my password and my recovery password is sent to an email that I no longer have access to, so basically all in all, an EPIC fail. But then, today, I decided I would try one more time and VOILA.... I just typed in my normal password (that is my password for EVERYTHING) and it worked. WHA!?!?! How is it possible that I didn't try it before or couldn't remember it before. Geez. But, I'm back. It's been since January and boy, have we had some major developments. I did 2 parties in February that were precious if I do say so myself. We decided to move to the beach and renovate which means I have become UBER obsessed with Pinterest and Houzz. Annnnnnnddddd..... we're having ANOTHER baby. Lola will be here end of November....let the NURSERY decorating begin!!! All things to document on this little Bloggety Blog. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment