Sunday, July 10, 2011

Welcome to The Creative Juice Box

Hi all! Welcome to my new blog. I find myself in an interesting place in my life. Closing the chapter of being a store owner and entering the world of being a stay at home mom. Ahhhh... the thought brings me peace, but also totally freaks me out a bit. The number one question I get asked.. what are you going to do? Usually my first answer is "Nothing." But anyone who has a 4 and 2 year old knows better than that. And, anyone who knows me better knows I MUST keep my hands in something. So, yes! I will be a stay at home mom. And Yes! I WILL keep my hands in something. I hope that something is tons of paint, clay, goop, batter, mud, and anything else that inspires fun and creativity. Let the "Creative Juice [Box]" flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment